Thursday, June 18, 2020

Help!! I clicked a bad link from a text and now I’m freaking out!!!

IF THIS ISNT A GOOD PLACE TO POST THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH SUBREDDIT CAN HELP ME BETTER WITH THIS!

I got a text from a number claiming to be a T-Mobile survey, so I clicked on it, took the survey, then I noticed it said “getting IP address” among other things it was getting and just now I got another text from a weird number and now I’m worried I’m gonna get my identity stolen or bank info taken, etc.

can anyone please help me either calm down about this or assist me in handling it properly??

I have no idea anything about tech so I’m not sure what they can and can’t get from my IP address. Thank you in advance!



Submitted June 19, 2020 at 04:13AM by likeliterally_ https://ift.tt/3eagcJU via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment