Friday, November 27, 2020

Bluetooth 5.0 Adapters for Laptop and Phone?

Hi, I'm interested in buying a pair of wireless headphones, but they have a Bluetooth 5.0 and my laptop and phone both have Bluetooth 4.0 :( I was looking into to getting an adapter, but I thought it would be nice to get one that works for both my phone and laptop instead of getting one for each. My laptop does have a USB C port, but unfortunately my phone has microUSB. The only other option is the AUX port, but I was looking into those and everything I see talks about turning wired devices into wireless ones, so I don't think those are going to be useful. Does anybody know of a product which might be useful? Thinking of it I assume the answer is going to be no, but I figured it's a good idea to ask anyway. I'll probably have to buy two separate adapters or perhaps one and a USB to microUSB adapter. If there are AUX adapters I could plug into a device to receive a signal from a wireless device that would definitely be great.



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 04:02PM by livipup https://ift.tt/3ldweW0 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment