Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Need help with Weird PC and DPC Watchdog Violation

So,

Two days ago I booted up my computer and it took unusually long. After that when logging in, all the icons and everything took a millions years to load in. Then a few hours later one of my folders on my hard drive was corrupted (I solved this by simply restarting my computer) in addition to my computer running really slowly and freezing up sometimes doing basic tasks. Then this morning, I booted up my PC and it took like 5 minutes on the Gigabyte loading screen so I had to force shut it down and try to boot it again (Online school was about to start) and the second time it took 3 minutes and after that it ran super slowly. Then a few minutes ago I got a BSOD that read "DPC Watchdog Violation". I have no idea what is causing this. Any ideas?

Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600x
RTX 2070Super
Gigabyte Gaming X X570 Motherboard
16GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengance RAM
NZXT Kraken



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 08:21AM by FATTYTHEGREATWATTY https://ift.tt/33bIZdt via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment