Monday, November 23, 2020

So I want to build a closed augmented reality helmet and came here as this isn't my field of research but people here might be able to help.

So I play airsoft as a sport and hobby but want to be completely anonymous (a faceless player[ and no I haven't down anything illegal to warrant doing this, it's just something I want to dip my feet into])

So my idea is have live feed camera on the front of the helmet and have it displayed on the inside of the helmet whether that be a screen or projected onto it (preferably a screen as hair might get in the way of a projection) and also put some kind if speaker system into the inside so I can hear what's going on outside. Is this possible to do, if so would someone be able to explain the different steps I would need to do or point me in the direction of a tutorial?

Any help is appreciated



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 04:16PM by Dragnarokfury https://ift.tt/2IWzFTH via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment