Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Question Regarding Code with Microprocessing.

Suppose I wrote a code in Java or something where it takes in an input and spits out an output.

Now let’s say I want to implement this code into a physical transmitter and receiver. One button or button(s) transmit my input and the receiver receives that input. After sifting through the code, it sends me back the correct output through a vibration or series of vibrations.

1) How can this be done? 2) In general, can you encode these actions or codes into small chips that vibrate and that have buttons?

Thanks, I’m still new to electronics and coding and microprocessing. I think computer science is really neat :p



Submitted September 24, 2018 at 09:43AM by TheAnalyst7 https://ift.tt/2xG14ji via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment