Thursday, September 27, 2018

Question for all Tech Heads and Code Crunchers regarding Augmented Reality(AR)

I have a well thought idea/plan on how to create an interactive augmented reality device which could map user input and display this in a 3D perspective on a pair of glasses. It comprises of two components a (Ring) or (Bracelet) that displays in this case an image that pops up out of the ring or bracelet that the user can interact with. the second component would be the glasses which display the interactive UI in (AR) form. The application in this case would be for a (phone) type layout or UI which would not require a phone to operate.

If this peaks anyone's interests, I welcome anyone to pick my brain on the (how) as the details on this are extensive and I dont want to fill a post.

I just want to gauge if there is some massive issue I might have not solved or thought about and also find intelligent people to seek opinion on the execution of this endeavor.

Much appreciated!



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 11:35PM by Dethsupoena https://ift.tt/2xU3gnI via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment