Thursday, January 2, 2020

Hdmi hub and audio combination? for pc and PlayStation 4

So I just got a ps4 and set it on my desk next to my gaming pc and went to go hook it into the monitor but I had to unplug my switch, Is there a hub or thing I can plug into the monitor and make it possible to switch between the 2 HDMI slots and make it faster/ add more. faster because I have to constantly switch from DisplayPort to HDMI, but if I'd like to at least have the switch and ps4. would there an easy way to combine audio from my pc and ps4, so while am on my ps4 I can still hear the game and still be connected to a discord call on the pc and have the audio going through one USB pair of headphones?



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 03:03PM by PsychoBunnyGirl https://ift.tt/35heuRV via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment