Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Resume Design, Critique and LateX Resume drafting

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year !! I am a Data Scientist working for a well-known company(FAANG) in the Bay area and starting 2020 I wanted to help people draft resumes for their dream jobs. I will charge a very small fee for the same and, I will guarantee that you'll feel way more confident after I edit and draft your resume.

Before joining my job in my current role I was in grad school for 3 semesters pursuing MS in CS. I specialize in tech resumes but can also draft resumes for non-tech roles. Shoot me a message if you're actively interviewing or if you're not getting interview calls and you believe that your resume is stopping you from getting your foot in the door.

Thanks!



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 07:32AM by Maviliciouss https://ift.tt/35j7svM via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment