Monday, January 20, 2020

WINDOWS SHORTCUT PROBLEM! HELP!!

HELP FAST!! WINDOWS SHORTCUT PROBLEM

Hello!! I need tech person to help me!!! Okay, so I had to format my SD card (removable drive) and I copied all of my files, then I formatted. I tried pasting all of my files, but it wouldn’t let me!!! Some error popped up saying it’s unable to, blah blah. So I did: “Paste Shortcut” and it turned all of my files into shortcuts! I tried pasting all of my other files onto other folders, and it’s no use! It would let me! Now, all of the files I’ve copied are gone, and I’m left with some dumb shortcut folder what was the remain of my folders!!!!

I DID NOT HAVE A VIRUS/MALWARE TURN MY FILES INTO A SHORTCUT. I DID IT MYSELF HOW DO I TURN IT BACK?

I’ve tried using the command prompt and attrib -h -r-s /s /d ., but it didn’t work!!!!! This is urgent! I’m completely useless without my files! I use these files every single day!!

Main question: How do I convert my shortcut files back? The main ones are all deleted. I’m at a lost hope. Help!!!!!!



Submitted January 20, 2020 at 02:24PM by ItzShemy https://ift.tt/3akojC6 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment