Saturday, April 18, 2020

Anyone know about IP addresses?

I’m sorry if this is off topic, I’m just assuming IP addresses is a part of tech. I can totally delete this or move this onto another r/ if you guys have any suggestions

This old creepy man is threatening to blackmail me with my IP. He sent me a bunch of numbers and he’s saying he can find the person who’s buying our internet stuff. He doesn’t know who or what email, but he said he sent him an email. He said “whenever an email is automatically sent, the sender has to provide a reason... and certain reasons will trigger various responses for various government agencies.”

What does that mean?? It’s my fault I’m in this mess, I don’t want my family to get in trouble because of me. My parents hasn’t said anything yet so I don’t think they saw any email. He’s just saying bullshit to scare me right?



Submitted April 18, 2020 at 12:32PM by eyelashh1 https://ift.tt/3ajwo8M via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment