Saturday, April 18, 2020

I have an unsolvable problem.

I really don’t know what else to do so I hope one of you can help. I’ve been having issues with my home WiFi for the past month or so now. It started which not being able to use google. I kept receiving and error about my dns not being correct. Just google.com, I could use chrome, and even other websites, so long as I entered it in manually. I could also use yahoo and bing as my search engines with no problem. If I tried to use data instead of WiFi everything would work fine though.

The problem started to “spread” with other websites not loading: Apple.com along with the AppStore and iTunes. Now today, I try to enter my connectivity settings on my PS4 after doing a soft reboot on my router and it won’t even connect to internet now. I receive an error which says: “A DNS server cannot be used. The DNS server did not respond within the time limit.” I tried inputting different public DNS codes all with no success. What is wrong with my WiFi? I tried calling Verizon (my home network) but they kept saying since some websites were loading, the issue couldn’t be on their end or else nothing would be loading.

Edit: reddit has stopped working I had to post this from my phone on cellular data



Submitted April 18, 2020 at 07:56PM by JoeTH33 https://ift.tt/2XLTliD via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment