Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Need help with laptop URGENT!

I have a Windows HP Pavilion. I was kind of laying in bed working on my assignment with my laptop on my lap and I had my phone balanced on the pop socket on top but when I readjusted, it fell onto the keys and my display instantly turned off. Now the display won't turn back on and the caps lock button is blinking (it never does that) and all I can hear is the fan running. I’m scared to restart the computer in case it doesn’t turn back on because I have so many important things I wouldn’t want to lose. I don’t know what to do and I’ve tried the basics “ctrl alt delete”, windows button, esc, etc. Can anybody help with this? Does anybody know any quick solutions I could try without restarting? Does anybody know what might have happened? I’m kind of panicking and I was working on an assignment due at 10am (it’s currently almost 4am)



Submitted November 11, 2020 at 02:39PM by cpeachie https://ift.tt/2GOCIMY via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment