Saturday, September 15, 2018

Need used graphics card for system!!

I'm looking for a used graphics card on ebay or craigslist for a prebuilt pc i got for 160$. Btw tell me if you think i got a good deal. I already put an 120gig Kingston ssd in addition to the hard drive. But i would prefer something from nvidia although the red team is fine 2. I also would like this graphics card to be under 100$ on the used market. Just give me a model and i will find the specific listing. I would like to achieve a solid and consistent 60fps in games like fortnite and other esports titles. Im not worried about clearnce as the tower is a Dell Precision t7500 and it is massive. Here are my specs.

Intel Xeon E5530 at 2.4GHz with 4 cores and 8 threads

22GB of Ecc ddr3 ram

750gb sata hard drive

120gb kingston sata ssd(boot drive)

AMD Radeon HD 6450 grapics card(Want to replace)

Windows 10 Pro



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 12:24AM by njcurly66 https://ift.tt/2xo0AP0 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment