Friday, September 18, 2020

Snapchat conversation missing?

Hi all. So on snap, I wished someone happy birthday and they replied. We used to have a streak and talk a lot but we don't anymore. This was about 2 weeks ago.

On the far left where all your conversations are, the conversation between me and this person is missing. However when I search them, their name pops up. When I tap their name & view their snap profile, I can still see their snap score, and everything else. I can go into a conversation with them and still see old saved messages between us.

There is an empty infilled grey box that comes up when I search the name, but I can also see their snap score and saved messages. The conversation itself on the far left is just missing. I can even still see the last messages from out most recent conversation saved in there still.

What happened?



Submitted September 19, 2020 at 06:03AM by Jaflackson https://ift.tt/3cb0ez7 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment