Sunday, November 8, 2020

Trouble understanding HDMI or USB

So I have an LG OLED65B7P which is a 4k tv. I have the choice between playing my 4k movies by plugging my pc to my tv through an HDMI cable, OR, plug an external hard drive directly to my tv through usb and play them through my tv software. I tested both options, and both work. Now question is, is the quality through external hard drive going to be the same as the quality using and HDMI cable?

How can a simple usb cable play movies just as good as a big HDMI cable? I tried both and believe me when I say I see no difference! I dont understand the magic behind this! I'm I getting fooled and reality is the quality of my movies (including audio) is way lower through my external hard drive plugged directly to TV rather than PC to TV through HDMI cable?

Can someone please enlighten me? This question has been bugging me for a while now and I really need to know if I can finally just plug the external hdd to my TV and move the PC somewhere else! Or if I absolutely need to leave the PC next to my TV -.-'

Thank you in advance!!!!



Submitted November 08, 2020 at 04:43PM by JohnnyBoiii47 https://ift.tt/38odgsY via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment