Monday, September 10, 2018

Workouts On Your Wall

I love working out and (trying) to stay fit, but sometimes I really struggle to get my butt out the door. Sure, I feel great once I’ve done it, but it’s easy to forget that feeling when other parts of life catch up with you (young kids anyone?). But apparently there is some new technology which is mounted on your wall and provides an almost surreal workout experience. You could have it anywhere in your house (or office) and then the excuses become even less. What do you think about this? I know that working out at home isn’t new, but this sounds like it would make things that little bit easier and I’ll take all the help I can get. Would you consider making your workout a virtual one?



Submitted September 10, 2018 at 01:07PM by rogersreminded https://ift.tt/2O2nq5z via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment